Monday, September 3, 2012

Spotlight: Percy & Marguerite

Today is my sister's birthday...an excellent opportunity to post a Spotlight about a movie we recently watched together (after, of course, she read the book). Happy birthday, Analiese! Readers, let me encourage you to check out her blog -- it's pretty great. :) It's called Little Things and it's full of all manner of delightful things, from raindrops and kittens to dolls and nature. I recommend that you check out Little Things! Just click on the blog name, or HERE.

Now, in honor of her birthday, I'm doing a Spotligh post for Sir Percy and Marguerite Blakeney from Scarlet Pimpernel (1982). It's a wonderful movie! Here we go.

Percy and Marguerite (Scarlet Pimpernel 1982)*
 
Percy
 




 


 
Both of Them








 
 
Marguerite

 



 
 
 
 
Happy birthday, Analiese!
 
*Note: movie review for this movie coming soon! 

3 comments:

Miss Elizabeth Bennet said...

Happy Birthday, Analiese! I just joined Little Things a couple of days ago.

There are lots of nice pictures here! I put up a couple on Pinterest. Definitely enjoyed The Scarlet Pimpernel. Though I never read the book, I thought Anthony Andrews was perfect as Sir Percy!

Can't wait for the review!

Analiese said...

What a lovely, lovely post, Charity! What a delightful surprise on my birthday! :D

Hamlette said...

Stumbled on your blog today, and I am already a fan after just reading a couple posts!

I love Jane Seymour but have never managed to see this version of Scarlet Pimpernel, so looking forward to your review. Meanwhile, digging the photos!