Saturday, January 22, 2011

Movie: How to Train Your Dragon



My rating on a 1-10 scale: 8.5
Main characters: Hiccup, Toothless, Stoick the Vast
Genre: Fantasy, adventure, animated
Primary actors: Jay Baruchel, America Ferrera, Gerard Butler, Gobber the Belch 
Based on: a book by Cressida Cowell

Time period: Viking, fantasy
Exciting events: Gigantic angry dragons, mean dragons, mean people, chases, escapes, drowning, fire, etc.
Year it came out: 2010
My overall opinion: Okay, I really enjoyed this. Usually, animated movies aren't my thing, but this one! It was very good! I liked it better than Up, but I didn't like Up very much. This one literally made me laugh out loud several times, which is a very good thing. ;) I recommend it! It's rated PG, for language. Nothing too bad, that I caught. Not something for easily spooked younger siblings to watch, but my 13 yr old sister and I really enjoyed it with Dad. :) I recommend it!

No comments: