Saturday, May 3, 2014

Silenced


Author: Dani Pettrey

Genre: Suspense, romance, adventure

Series: Alaskan Courage

Number in series: 4th

My rating on a 1-10 scale: 9

Type: Fiction

Number of pages: 327

Time period: Present

Publisher and price: Bethany House, $14.99

My overall opinion: Once again, Dani delivers breath-taking suspense woven perfectly with mesmerizing action and a delightful romance, all wrapping up in a satisfying conclusion. (I feel really professional after that sentence – and this sentence just took all professionalism.) But seriously. It’s all true. I love the McKenna family and all their stories, and meeting up with my favorite characters from previous books is delightful. Love especially Bailey and Darcy! :) Anyway. Back to my review. I could NOT put this book down – almost literally. I read it all in one day and was tied to it the whole time. Dani is an amazing author and one of my favorite authors hands-down. I can’t wait for book 5!

**Dani actually sent me a copy of this book, but I wasn’t required to review it, much less positively. I wasn’t paid for this review in any way. All opinions are my own.**

2 comments:

Rissi said...

Note to self: read this novel ASAP.

Thanks for the nudge, Charity. ;)

pg slot99th said...

pg slot99th โบนัส แจกฟรี เป็นแพลตฟอร์มเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ที่ได้รับความนิยมในประเทศไทย โดยเน้นให้บริการเกม สล็อต ที่มีคุณภาพและหลากหลายตั้งแต่เกมสล็อตดั้งเดิมไปจนถึงเกมสล็อตที่เรียกว่าสุดล้ำ