Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Liebster Award

Yes, I was awarded the Liebster Award! Naturally, I had to look it up and see what "liebster" means. It's German, and means "dearest." So therefore, I'd better give it to my favorite blogs! Unfortunately, I'm limited to five, so if your blog isn't listed, it doesn't mean I don't like it...it just means I'm WAY TOO LIMITED. Got it? Then let's go.

I was awarded twice, actually! The Leibster Award was first given to me by Katy (or Katie) from Legacy of a Writer. It's one awesome blog...and yes, you see me posting about the giveaways she's hosting all the time. :) Thanks so much, Katy! The second time, it came from Cathy at Thoughts on Books, a fun blog that I've been enjoying a lot lately. Make sure you check them both out!

This award is given to blogs with less than 200 followers; it's supposed to help get the word out about smaller blogs.

Like most awards, the Liebster comes with some rules.

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.

2. Give the Liebster Blog Award to five bloggers and comment on their blogs, letting them know they got it.

3. Copy and paste the award to your blog.

4. Have faith your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.

5. Have blogging fun!

So. #1 is done. Thanks again, Katy and Cathy! #2 is hard. I'll put a list below:

The five newest winners of the Liebster Blog Award are ... (drumroll, please)

You want to go check out those blogs too. :)

#3: the award itself:


#4 -- I have faith in you gals! Get the word out!

#5 -- I had fun. :) You have some too!

Finally, congratulations to all who received it!

4 comments:

Abby said...

Wow, thank you so much! My first award! Now I just have to decide who to give it to...

~Abby

Jujube said...

Thank you for the award! I am greatly honored. Lol! :D

Melody said...

Oh, why thank you! I think this is my second award from you! :) (Second award in general, too.)

Melody said...

Thou art now awarded thrice!

http://regencydelight-janeaustenetc.blogspot.com/2011/08/liebster-award.html