Sunday, July 10, 2011

Blogmark!

I started to call this post "Landmark" but it's a blog, not on land. :) If that sentence makes any sense to you, you're a genius. Or you know me well.

Anyway, this post has two reasons. The first, to point out that I have 50 followers! Thank you to Books Ahoy, the 50th!

The second reason: I passed the 350 post mark! Does it feel like I'm reaching these blogmarks all the time? Yeah. I am. What can I say? I read a lot, watch some, listen some, interview some... :) Yes, there are more interviews coming soon!!!! Very exciting for all of us.

This is my 355th post, I think...so. :)

Special thanks to all my followers! Love you girls. :) Especial thanks to those of you who actually read many of my posts, and comment often...those comments make my day!

1 comment:

ryan said...

Primary actors: Voice of Adriana Caselotti