Monday, July 11, 2011

Theater Shoes



Author: Noel Streatfeild
Genre: Childhood, life, kids
Series: It's a sequel/follow-up to Ballet Shoes (and Dancing Shoes might also be part of this). But not really a series. Interesting how many books are like that...
My rating on a 1-10 scale: 7
Type: Fiction, children's book
Number of pages: 281
Time period: 1940's
Main characters: Sorrel, Mark, Holly
Passage from book: It is very difficult to look as if you minded the death of a grandfather, who though you may have spent your holidays in his house, certainly seldom remembered that you did.
My overall opinion: There was nothing wrong with it. Good for pre-teens. :)

2 comments:

AuntLou said...

Love, love, love Streafield. (I'm way older than preteen and so is my offspring.)

Jujube said...

I like Noel Streatfeild's books. Haven't read this one, though.