Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Movie: King's Speech



My rating on a 1-10 scale: 8.5
Main characters: King George VI, Lionel Logue
Genre: Sort of a documentary.
Primary actors: Colin Firth, Jennifer Ehle, Geoffery Rush, Helena Bonham-Carter
Length: Almost two hours
Based on: King George VI's speech problem
Time period: 1920's and 30's
Quote(s): Definitely some good ones. :)
Year it came out: 2010
My overall opinion: I enjoyed it! I should mention that this movie is rated R for language. However, this language is in two short clips (amounting to around 30 seconds all together). The sound can be totally turned down for this. Mom watched it with me, and took care of that, and I missed it all! Otherwise, it's pretty much totally clean. Great movie, and I recommend it.








1 comment:

Miss Elizabeth Bennet said...

Loved this movie! Colin Firth deserved the Best Actor Oscar that he won!