Friday, April 5, 2013

Lethal Legacy


Author: Irene Hannon

Genre: Suspense, adventure

Series: Guardians of Justice

Number in series: 3rd

My rating on a 1-10 scale: 9.5

Type: Fiction

Number of pages: 351

Time period: Present

Publisher and price: Revell, $14.99

My overall opinion: I’ve waited for months to read this – ever since it came out. And it was totally worth it. SO good. If I’d known I’d enjoy it this much, I would have gone ahead and splurged on the money to buy it! Cause this is a book worth buying. Absolutely jam packed with gripping suspense that kept me riveted the whole way through. There was some sweet romance as well, but it wasn’t overmuch or overdone. I love the writing. If you’ve enjoyed suspense, romantic suspense, or any book by Irene, Lynette Eason, Dani Pettrey, Dee Henderson…give this one a try!

(Randomly, the cover...that girl? She looks remarkably like the girl in the TV show, Legend of the Seeker. Might even be the same...?)

5 comments:

writingsofrosie said...

Glad you liked it, Charity!! It was a good end to the series. :)

Rissi said...

Yay! Glad you were able to finally read this one, Charity. :)

I liked this series but think I'll prefer Irene's new suspense books - Vanished, Trapped, etc. Loved that these were about siblings though - that is always a fun camaraderie. :)

Faith F. said...

The fall catalog from David C. Cook is out.... and Glittering Promises is in it! Just wanted you to know! :-)
I see a few in there I really like too!

Faith F. said...

Hi Charity!
I started a blog called Good Christian Books to promote the new Christian books coming out, with book trailers, reviews, that sort of thing.
[http://goodchristianbooks.wordpress.com/coming-soon/]
If you visit, click on the Coming Soon tab, I have a list of books I am excited about! :-)

Charity U said...

Rosie, I agree. SO GOOD.

Rissi, me too! It was great! The siblings idea is so cool for these books...I liked that too.

Faith, oooo! I need to go find that catalog. I'm going to be contacting them soon about reviewing for them...ugh, might need to wait until after summer because I'm super busy. That coming soon list is great too! :) So many that we have in common.