Monday, April 1, 2013

Monday Movie Quote

I'm cheating today...it's not a movie (just a short YouTube video) and it's a rather strange quote (more like song lyrics). BUT. It's what I've been quoting/singing this entire day (and driving my family to utter distraction), so enjoy. ;)

 
DUCK! DUCK! Bubbles, bubbles, duckies...

From this video:
 
 
 
I laugh SO hard every time. EVERY SINGLE TIME I watch this. It is, for those of you who don't know, a parody of Taylor Swift's I Knew You Were Trouble. Which video is below. There are multiple parodies of this one...but the above is WAY best. SO FUNNY. Even if you don't know the song.
 
Yes, it's a weird song. And video. Be warned.
 
 
Linking up today with Little Lady from "In Sunshine & Shadows". :) Check out her blog via the link below -- it's awesome!
 


3 comments:

Rissi said...

This music video from Taylor Swift is way darker than her usual fare. However it does show some unique creative-ness. :)

Little Lady said...

Looooving the link up girlie! I actually find this song quite addicting when I'm in the car with it cranked! Though I'm not a fan of Swifty's voice, love her music. And the duckies. lol. Google "Tommee The Target Song" That is something you will never regret. So stinking amazing and hilarious. lol

Charity U said...

Rissi, it is uncommonly creative! But yeah, I like the song better than the video... "like."

Micah, yeah, I'm not a huge fan of her voice or music...but each time I listen, I get a little closer. ;) AH! I will look up that song. Later. :)