Friday, January 10, 2014

Revell Blog Tour: No One to Trust

Author: Lynette Eason

Genre: Suspense, romance

Series: Hidden Identity

Number in series: 1st

My rating on a 1-10 scale: 9.5

Type: Fiction

Number of pages: 330

Time period: Present

Publisher and price: Revell, $14.99

My overall opinion: After you read a lot, romantic suspense can become a bit stereotypical. But not this one! Wow! It was jam-packed with thrilling and creative twists and turns. Amazing, and quite enthralling! This is a memorable book filled with page-turning adventures. It’s a must-read and must-own for suspense lovers, and has earned a permanent place on my keepers shelf! I loved the characters, and can’t wait to continue the series. Highly recommended for anyone who is a fan of Lynette Eason, of course, or Dani Petterey, Irene Hannon, Dee Henderson, etc.

**I reviewed this book as part of the Revell blog tour, and they sent me a free copy of it. However, I wasn’t required to post positively, and received no other compensation.**

Read my other reviews of books by Lynette Eason by clicking HERE and scrolling down.


Rosie Wilson said...

Yes!! Definitely not another stereotypical Christian thriller. Loved it! Glad you did too, Charity. :)

Katelyn said...

Sounds like a good one to read on a stormy night!