Sunday, May 22, 2011

New Banners!

Elegance of Fashion (find her blog here) has recently created some more wonderful banners! These first ones are my favorites, since they're from some of my favorite movies. :) Oh, and you can click on the banners to see them larger. For those of you (though I doubt there are many) who don't recognize it, it's Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice, and then Elizabeth and Darcy.





Then one from Emma. (Love the movie...)



She also made one of Sherlock Holmes. I haven't seen the movies, but the books are very good.



The next new one is from Oliver Twist. I haven't seen the movie either (though I once tried to read the book) but for some reason I really like it. Maybe it's the colors...I'm not sure. But any way you look at it, Elegance of Fashion is great at making these!


Now please, remember to check out Elegance of Fashion's blog! 

2 comments:

Miss Elizabeth Bennet said...

Thank you! :-)

Melody said...

Charity,
Did you get my email reply about guest posting that I sent a while back?