Monday, March 10, 2014

Dangerous Passage


Author: Lisa Harris

Genre: Suspense, romance, adventure

Series: Southern Crimes

Number in series: 1st

My rating on a 1-10 scale: 8.5

Type: Fiction

Number of pages: 320

Time period: Present

Publisher and price: Revell, $14.99

My overall opinion: I was just randomly browsing at the library when I came across this one. I had heard about it in the blogosphere when it came out in fall of 2013, so I decided to give it a try. Sure am glad I did! Lisa’s book is a delight to read. She is definitely moving up in the wonderful world of suspense! If you’ve enjoyed other Christian suspense books (by Irene Hannon, Lynette Eason, etc), give her a shot. It was a great mystery, sweet romance, and very good book. Funny thing: this book had for main characters two girls, Tory and Avery. Now the weird thing for me is that I know two guys here at school – with those exact names. Remembering that the book ones were girls was tough! Ha, but yeah. All in all? A good book that I don’t hesitate to recommend.

Looking forward to the next one!

2 comments:

Rissi said...

Really liked this one - I remember thinking it had a unique romance angle and I respected that. Cannot wait for book two! :)

Charity U said...

Me too, Rissi! Love finding a new author starting a good new series. :)