Friday, December 24, 2010

Some Banners I Love

Okay. I just had to draw some special attention to the banners designed by the owner of Elegance of Fashion. Don't you love them!



The above three are from Pride and Prejudice. The first one is my favorite scene! 



Then those two are from Sense and Sensibility.


And that one is from Emma.

I love them all! Thank you SO much for allowing me to post them, Elegance of Fashion! To all the rest of you, make sure you check her blog (here) for more delightful things like the above! I'm sure you'll enjoy it. :) 




2 comments:

pg auto said...

pg auto เกมพีจีสล็อตสล็อตออนไลน์ ที่มาในรูปแบบใหม่เป็นเกมส์ พีจี ยอดนิยมที่นิมยมเล่นกันบน โลกอินเตอร์เน็ตขณะนี้ ที่ใครๆต่างก็รู้จักนับเบอร์วันชั้น 1จำเป็นต้อง พีจีสล็อตแค่นั้น

บริการ pg slot said...

บริการ pg slot สำหรับค่ายเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ ที่มีนักพนันเลือกเข้าไปสมัครเป็นสมาชิก กันจำนวนไม่ใช่น้อยก็น่าจะจึง ควรยกให้กับ PG เลยเพราะว่าค่ายเกมที่นี้ จัดเต็มทุกความบันเทิง