Wednesday, November 30, 2011

One Tuesday Morning



Author: Karen Kingsbury
Genre: Life
Series: 9/11 series
Number in series: 1st
My rating on a 1-10 scale: 9.5
Type: Fiction…maybe historical fiction about 9/11.
Number of pages: 337
Time period: 2001, 9/11
My overall opinion: WOW. This was an incredibly moving story. It actually brought me to tears twice. Very touching, very sweet, and absolutely amazing. I highly recommend this book. It has a wonderfully clear Christian message. Karen Kingsbury’s slogan (so to speak) is Life-Changing Fiction, and this book certainly is. It’s a case of mistaken identity…and it keeps you wondering how it’ll end the whole way through. Make sure you read this one!

2 comments:

Annie (larkin) said...

Thank you so much for reviewing this, Charity! I read it many years ago and remembered it recently, but couldn't remember the title or author. Now I have it! Thanks! :)

-larkin

Rissi said...

This book is sad but a wonderful read.