Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Magic for Marigold



Author: L. M. Montgomery

Genre: Childhood, life
Series: I don’t think there’s a sequel…but I wish there was. J
My rating on a 1-10 scale: 9
Type: Fiction
Number of pages: 274
Time period: 1800’s
My overall opinion: Another very fun Montgomery! This one’s about a young girl, and her varying adventures. Some are funny, others sweet. She has a variety of interesting friends, and a ton of different things happen to her. Montgomery – oh, I wish she was alive today so I could interview her! Anyway, this one was amazing, and I recommend it if you enjoy sweet children stories. I’m glad I bought this one. Definitely worth the money.  

2 comments:

Katie at Brighton Park said...

Being an Austen lover with an English themed blog, I just love your blog (you had me at the header!) and i am giving you the Liebster award! please come over to brighton park and pick it up!!! love and good things to you in 2012, katie

Ella said...

I've never heard of this book by L.M.Montgomery,bnut it sounds good.