Saturday, December 31, 2011

Top Songs 2011

Well, I’ve narrowed down my top favorite 100 songs from 2011 to a list of 20 absolute favorites. It took multiple times through, and I’m afraid I’ve deleted some that I liked more than others on here…oh well. This is an excellent sampling of my favorites. J A few of these have been reviewed on here, but many haven’t…maybe in the coming year. A few of my favorite discoveries this year: Can’t Help Falling in Love With You by Michael Buble, The Last Dance from the 2009 “Emma,” Singing in the Rain from the old classic musical “Singin’ in the Rain,” and In My Dreams by Josh Turner. There are many more, but you’d get bored with a list that was much longer than those. :)

·         Crazy Love by Michael Buble

·         The White Rider by Howard Shore from Two Towers

·         Backwoods Boy by Josh Turner

·         The Return of the Lion by Harry Gregson-Williams from Prince Caspian

·         Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Michael Buble

·         Reepicheep by David Arnold from Voyage of the Dawn Treader

·         Be My Love by Katherine Jenkins

·         The Last Dance from 2009 Emma

·         The Seaside from 2009 Emma

·         The Battle by Harry Gregson-Williams from The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

·         Can’t Help Falling in Love With You by Michael Buble

·         Pride and Prejudice Title Music by Carl Davis from 1995 Pride and Prejudice

·         I Dreamed a Dream by Susan Boyle

·         You Raise Me Up by Celtic Woman

·         In My Dreams by Josh Turner

·         Singing in the Rain by Gene Kelly from Singin’ in the Rain

·         Double Wedding by Carl Davis from 1995 Pride and Prejudice

·         The Opening Titles by David Arnold from Voyage of the Dawn Treader

·         May It Be by Enya

·         The Longer the Waiting the Sweeter the Kiss by Josh Turner

Then there were just a few other songs that were on last year’s top 20 (actually, 23 last year) and were only deleted from this year’s top 20 on my last time through. They were the following:

·         Ancora Non Sai by Katherine Jenkins

·         Narnian Lullaby by Harry Gregson-Williams from The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

·         Pride and Prejudice Title Music by Carl Davis from 1995 Pride and Prejudice

·         Requiem by the Three Graces

·         The Laurel and Hardy Theme from Laurel and Hardy

·         The Prayer by Charlotte Church and Josh Groban

1 comment:

Ella said...

Good list!
I have heard and like most of those songs.