Friday, March 16, 2012

Torrent



Author: Lisa T. Bergren
Genre: Adventure, some romance
Series: River of Time series
Number in series: 3rd
My rating on a 1-10 scale: 9.5 (a really high 9.5)
Type: Fiction
Number of pages: 385 or so
Time period: 1500’s Italy J
My overall opinion: I LOVED IT. As you probably know, I’ve loved the first two books in this series (Waterfall and Cascade) and knew to expect great things from this book. My trust was not unwarranted! It was amazing. My favorite of the series, which is saying a lot. And almost certainly my favorite book of March, which is also saying a lot since it’s only the 7th . (rather, it was the 7th when I wrote this review) It had a wonderful wrap-up for the series. If you’ve read the first one or two books in the series, you’ve absolutely got to read this one! It’s…I can’t describe it. Great book. I very highly recommend it! Unbelievable. Heart-pounding.
Special thanks to Lisa Bergren, the author, who supplied me with a copy!

No comments: