Monday, June 25, 2012

The Winter of Our Disconnect



Author: Susan Maushart
Genre: Life
My rating on a 1-10 scale: 8
Type: Non-fiction
Number of pages: 278
My overall opinion: It was interesting! The story of a family who completely cut all electronics (cell phones, computers, TV, DVD’s, game systems) in their home for six months. It’s a single mom and three teens. Quite the story! There was some swearing, but Maushart’s writing style was very fun. She may well make you laugh out loud! As my mom pointed out, the entire book really could have been put into a long article. Therefore, some parts were a little long-winded and not quite so interesting. Overall, though, it was interesting.

1 comment:

Little Lady said...

Hello! :) I love your blog and love reading it! Keep up the great posts...and come follow me! I'd be more than happy to share you button if you would please share mine!