Tuesday, January 15, 2013

#BoutofBooks Wrap-Up

Well, it has come to an end. And I think I completed my challenge, but I haven't actually counted up my books yet. I should mention that I extended the limit a day for myself, so it was one day more than a week. I excused this by reminding myself that I was down with the flu for one day, and away unexpectedly away from home for the entirety of another day.

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

The books I completed since my last post (which contains four) are:







  • After the War by Carol Matas
  • ROAR: A Christian Family Guide to Narnia by David and Heather Kopp
  • Rough Guide to Lord of the Rings by Angie Errigo
  • The Runner by A. Wayne Gill
  • Mirror Mirror: The Movie Novel by Lexi Ryals
  • Cry the Beloved Country by Alan Paton
That being exactly six more books...I made my goal of 10 books! So happy now. :) I read some good books, I read some not-so-great books...but I read them all. And I didn't even have to count half books (that would be books by Weiland and Stengl and Brownley). Hooray!

1 comment:

Rissi said...

Aw! Mirror Mirror made such a cute movie. :)