Friday, February 1, 2013

Female Doubles: Post 4

I've accumulated so many extra doubles that I'm going to have to do another short series on them! Originally, I have planned to just do multiple short posts as I found them...but those take up a lot of room, so after doing it several times, I decided to just go back to the big posts. There are several coming now for women and men, so keep your eyes open for those!

Gwyneth Paltrow
 Emma (Emma 1996)


Pepper Potts (Iron Man 2008, 2010, 2013, and Avengers 2012)*(excepting 2008)


Joanna Barnes

 
Vicki (The Parent Trap 1961)


Cynthia Fenwick (Beverly Hillbillies)


Sally Hawkins

 
Anne Elliot (Persuasion 2007)


Mrs. Reed (Jane Eyre 2011)*


Nancy Kulp

Miss Grunecker (Parent Trap 1961)
{{no picture}}
 
     Jane Hathaway (Beverly Hillbillies)


Alice Krige


Lady Russell (Persuasion 2007)  



Sybil Gordon (Chariots of Fire)


* means I haven't seen it yet.

No comments: