Sunday, October 7, 2012

Movie: Iron Man





My rating on a 1-10 scale: 8

Genre: Superhero, adventure

Series or set: One of the Marvel comic based ones leading up to Avengers

Primary actors: Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Terrence Howard

Length: About two hours

Based on: The Marvel comics

Time period: Present

Year it came out: 2008

My overall opinion: My primary opinion on finishing it was -------- I liked Captain America better. Obviously, cause I gave it a whole other point in rating! Honestly, CA was so great…oops, we got distracted. OKAY, fine, I got distracted. Back to Iron Man. Again, impressive graphics and a good story! The car collection in the basement? Awesome, other than the fact it was missing a Dodge Ram. :( Sad. The whole thing was exciting, not too gory, and pretty good. Overall – liked it. Definitely more than Dark Knight. Less than Captain America. And slightly less than Thor. Got it? Good movie. Oh, and by the way, it was very interesting to see Gwyneth Paltrow as something other than Emma! I enjoyed her a lot as Emma, but she did good here too. 










5 comments:

Unknown said...

I've never in my life told anyone this ... but I am completely in love with Tony Stark. :) LOL!

I know ...

Charity U said...

I'd take Captain America any day... :)

Angelica said...

Gah. I love this movie. :D

Hamlette (Rachel) said...

I actually liked this better than Captain America, mostly because I love love love any kind of prison escape scenario. Isn't it interesting how a movie hits buttons for some and not for others?

And I've loved Gwenyth Paltrow since Emma and also enjoyed seeing her here.

Charity U said...

Hamlette, I have several friends who prefer this...but thankfully, one loves Captain America with me. :) It is indeed always interesting to see how different movies are loved by different people!

Gwyneth Paltrow is good...I enjoyed that Emma. :)