Monday, October 8, 2012

When a Heart Stops



Author: Lynette Eason
 
Genre: Suspense

Series: Deadly Reunions

Number in series: 2nd
 
My rating on a 1-10 scale: 9

Type: Fiction

Number of pages: 330

Time period: Present 

My overall opinion: Wow! What a great sequel to When the Smoke Clears! Serena, a Medical Examiner, is a wonderful heroine, full of energy and brilliance – yeah, she’s smart. A terrible, ruthless killer, a handsome young man, and more all come together to fill this book with electrifying action and suspense, along with a heart-warming thread of romance. And the cover! Absolutely hands-down amazing. I love it, and have ever since I saw it. One thing I learned from this book…I’ll never become a Medical Examiner. I can read about it, I simply couldn’t do it. The book was fast-paced (a hugely good thing in suspense) and very well-written. I can’t wait for book three! Oh, so excited. :) If you are a fan of Irene Hannon or Dee Henderson, you will love Lynette Eason and her books! 

Available October 2012  at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.

Disclaimer: I was sent a copy of this book for review from Baker Publishing Group. I was not required to post a positive review, nor was I reimbursed in any other way. The opinions herein expressed are my own. 

2 comments:

Alyianna said...

This book sounds great! I think I may just start a list of books from your blog for my Christmas list. ;)

Charity U said...

Good plan, Alyianna. :) There are SO many good ones! My wish-list is waaaaayyy too long...