Thursday, March 3, 2011

CD: The Two Towers



My rating on a 1-10 scale: 9
Singer: Isabel Bayrakdarian sang one
Type of music: Soundtrack
Composer: Howard Shore
From the movie: Two Towers in the Lord of the Rings trilogy
List of songs:
  • The Foundations of Stone
  • The Taming of Smeagol
  • The Riders of Rohan
  • The Passage of the Marshe
  • The Uruk-Hai
  • The King of the Golden Ha(I know there's more to that word, but I don't know what!)
  • The Black Gate is Closed
  • The Evenstar (with IB)
  • The White Rider
  • Treebeard
  • The Leave Taking
  • Helm's Deep
  • The Forbidden Pool (couldn't listen, see Overall Opinon)
  • The Breath of Life (couldn't listen, see Overall Opinion)
  • The Hornburg
  • Forth, Eorlingas
  • Isengard Unleashed
  • Samwise the Brave
  • Gollum's Song
My overall opinion: I enjoyed this CD! Okay, the problem with not listening: I borrowed the CD from a friend, and  unfortunately the CD had several scratches on it. Originally, there were six songs that got stuck and I couldn't listen, but with a little cleaning, four of them played mostly fine. However, numbers 13 and 14 (noted above) had a definite scratch and I wasn't able to hear them. All the other were great!

No comments: