Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Goodreads.com

I love it. Really love it. And what's more, if you want to keep up even better on what I'm reading, and what I've read, you can become my friend on Goodreads! Now, I review virtually every book I read right here, on Austenitis. But there, you can see what I'm actually currently reading, read short reviews of what I'm reading, and see a 1-5 star rating. Plus, once you're my friend, I can see what you're reading too! What's not to love?

Goodness, this really sounds like an ad. It's not. I just really like this website. :) Oh, and they have reading challenges and bookshelves that you can put on your blog! I have both on here. :) So check out http://www.goodreads.com/! I think you can click here to go to my profile. Let me know if it doesn't work.

Oh, another great Goodreads thing: they have quizzes and trivia questions! They are SO much fun to do...I've wasted, er, used a lot of time on them. :) So check it out!

***Added bonus:***  Giveaway coming up, remember? You can get at least one extra entry IF you're my friend on Goodreads!

4 comments:

Jujube said...

I have a Goodreads account (goodreads.com/jemstone7), but I don't really use it since I'm using Shelfari. Although I find Goodreads a bit confusing, it's also a great site.

Anne said...

I love Goodreads too, I am on it every day. I sent you a friend request.

Annie (larkin) said...

Oh, I simply must make an account on Goodreads! It looks wonderfully fabulous! Note to self: must ask parents. I hope to be on soon...

In Christ,
Larkin

Sidne said...

you have a wonderful site. I love to witness YA's that have a interest in novels and reading. i shall return to read some of your reviews from time to time.