Monday, March 21, 2011

Song: Wild Horses


My rating on a 1-10 scale: 9
Singer: Susan Boyle
Type of music: Opera? Can you tell I'm terrible at choosing a type of music? ;)
Length: Over 4 minutes.
My overall opinion: This is the first song on Susan Boyle's I Dreamed a Dream CD, and it has become one of my favorites, second only to I Dreamed a Dream itself. Really a great song! I think you could find it on youtube without a problem! I'm short on time at the moment, so you'll have to do it yourself. :)

2 comments:

Miss Laurie of Old-Fashioned Charm said...

My gave me the I Dreamed A Dream album for Christmas a few years ago. I'm not a huge fan of Susan Boyle's voice but her story is inspiring and I do enjoy listening to the album. This is probably my favorite track too, I can hear her voice singing this right now! :)

~Miss Laurie
Old-Fashioned Charm

Jujube said...

I love Susan Boyle's I Dreamed A Dream CD! Wild Horses is indeed a great song. I think Susan sings very well.