Friday, March 8, 2013

Female Doubles: Post 5

Here we are, post five! I am continually amazed by how many female doubles there are...a lot. :) Let's go! There are some fun ones today.

Barbara Flynn

Mrs. Jamieson (Cranford 2008)

Miss Browning (Wives and Daughters 1999)(second from right)

Francesca Annis



Hyacinth (Wives and Daughters 1999)(on the left)

Lady Ludlow (Cranford 2008)


Lesley Manville


Mrs. Hale (North and South 2004)


Mrs. Rose (Cranford 2008)

Julia Sawhala


Dorcas Lane (Larkrise to Candleford 2008)*

Jessie Brown (Cranford 2008)

Lydia Bennet (Pride and Prejudice 1995)

2 comments:

Kara said...

I love it when I watch a new (to me) period drama and see a well-loved actress from another period drama. It's so fun!

I also enjoy that you posted real life pics of the ladies. They look so different when they're acting! Which is good, I suppose. But it always surprises me. :D

Charity U said...

Kara, that is fun isn't it? I love doing that. :) I always think it so interesting to see the ladies as themselves. :)