Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Lord of the Rings Posters: Fellowship of the Ring

Another post just because I love Lord of the Rings. I meant to post this months ago, but obviously haven't really had time. I already did the Return of the King post, so if you enjoy this one, make sure you check that out! Without further ado...let's go!






That's all I can find at the moment! I think that Return of the King definitely has the most, and I'd guess Two Towers has the fewest, but I'm not sure.

*NOTE:* I had to go back through, deleting many and adding one because of problems with the links and pictures. Consequently, if the last time you saw this post, it looked better, that's why. My apologies!

3 comments:

Oda Kajsasdotter said...

I really really love The Fellowship of the Ring! I've seen all the movies and read all the books and I just can't get enough!

Charity U said...

Oda, me either! I just finished reading the book aloud to myself, and greatly enjoyed it. Am starting "Two Towers" now. :) Sadly, I had to delete a bunch of posters in here... :(

Unknown said...

You’re about to ask a woman to bond her life to you for the rest of your days. Make sure your heart is in the right place. As Zach Galifianakis says, “You better check yourself before you wreck yourself. wedding bands