Hello, everyone! Yes, I am soliciting your suggestions. And to make sure I was using that first s word right, I looked it up. The meaning I’m going for here – “to ask or seek, earnestly or pleadingly; appeal to or for.” Yup, that’s what I’m doing.
As you know, I’m always reading and always looking for new book ideas. So I want your help to find more books to enjoy. And at least as importantly, I want to review the books that you want to hear about. If you can answer (or help me with in any way) any of the questions below, please do so in a comment!
· Is there a book that you’re wondering if I’ve reviewed? I probably know if I have or not, so ask. J
· Is there a book that you don’t think I’ve reviewed, but would like to see a review of? Maybe even (*delightedly*) several books? I really love books. J Again, ask! I’m not allowed to read most romances that are being written more recently (in other words, Jane Austen, yes, a newer author, probably not).
· How about movies? I’m far from being a complete movie junkie who watches tons, but I’m always open to suggestions. Have you seen a good one that you want my thoughts on? Maybe a period drama? Maybe something newer?
· We’re really getting off the book theme here, but do you have a singer to recommend? You probably have noticed that most “modern” music (ie, the stuff enjoyed by many teens [yes, I called it “stuff” not “music”]) is not something I enjoy. But Christian singers? Or at least ones who are clean?
· Do you have an author who you’ve really enjoyed, but think that maybe I haven’t read? Suggest them (yes, plural). I love finding new authors. It might be an author who you think I’d enjoy reading some books by and then interviewing. It might just be an author who you think I’d like to check out!
· Do you have any random suggestions for or thoughts about this blog? No, this has nothing to do with reading, but yes, I’m still curious. If you’re shy, comment for this under the anonymous setting. J
There you go! Surely most of you can think of SOMETHING for a question or two. J I’d love to have tons of suggestions! Feel free to leave a long list if you’d like (I would totally love that ;). I will try to reply to your comments as I publish them, so check back.
And if you can think of a book, movie, singer, or someone/something else that doesn’t fit into the above categories, but that you think would interest me, mention them too.
P.S. If none of the above questions brought a suggestion to mind…have you read a good book (or two or three or four or five etc) lately? Tell me the title. J I’m always curious what others are reading.
Now comment! I’m dying of curiosity down here. Really.