Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Movie: My Big Fat Greek Wedding




My rating on a 1-10 scale: 8

Genre: Chick-flick, family (yeah…this movie has a lot of family…just sayin’), comedy

Primary actors: A lot of Greek people…

Length: Two hours

Time period: Present. Or maybe the 80s? Or 90s? Hereabouts.

Year it came out: 2002

My overall opinion: I had very high hopes for this movie considering how popular it is, but was a little disappointed. The comedy wasn’t bad, indeed, the movie overall wasn’t bad. But I didn’t LOVE it or find it super outstanding. It was good. It wasn’t awesome. And I don’t desperately want to watch it again. However, I’m glad I did see it once – and while I’d say that you don’t really need to see it, you probably won’t hate it. Unless you hate chick-flicks. Then, never mind.


4 comments:

Rissi said...

Probably not my fave chick-flick either, Charity. It's cute though and I like the crazy-ness of the family. Kind of reminds me of Janice Thompson's cute rom-coms. :)

Alexandra said...

Love this movie! It reminds me SO much of my dad's side of the family...they're Cuban and it can get so crazy! :)

Hamlette said...

I too am glad I saw it once, but that was enough. I just felt this complete lack of development for John Corbett's character -- he's a nice guy, he's always been a nice guy, he'll always be a nice guy, and that's all there was to him. But it was pleasantly diverting.

Avon Luna said...

Watch NEW PINOY MOVIE and LIVE TV here in HD CLICK HERE

download NEW PINOY HD MOVIE application for ANDROID CLICK HERE

download NEW PINOY HD MOVIE application for IOS apple device CLICK HERE

LIKE US ON NEW FB PINOY HD MOVIE UPDATE