Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Movie: X-Men: First Class



My rating on a 1-10 scale: 8

Genre: Superhero, adventure, fantasy

Series or set: X-Men

Number in series:  Well, this one goes way back to the beginning…I know that…

Primary actors: James McAvoy, Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones

Length: A little over two hours

Based on: the Marvel comics.

Time period: 1960s…ish…I think…

Rating: PG-13

Year it came out: 2011

My overall opinion: Well, here’s the problem of the day – I watched this on TV. Which for me? Is weird because I never watch movies on TV. Because I was watching with a lot of people, I was also slightly distracted. So. I know I watched this movie and enjoyed it. However, I couldn’t give you much of a storyline…just didn’t pick up on that. However. Having given that disclaimer, I’ll admit that I thought it good! Note that it is PG-13...check imdb.com for reasons why. Again, the visual effects were stunning, the action was constant and riveting, and it was an enjoyable film. And also. I'm super excited for X-Men: Days of Future Past. :D May 2014!



3 comments:

Hamlette (Rachel) said...

I was a bit disappointed with this one, but I do want to see "Days of Future Past" :-)

Rissi said...

LOVED this movie. Definitely the best of the bunch. So far.

It was the most complex and best acted too - not to mention the cast is Ah-mazing.

Charity U said...

Hamlette, yeah, I'm excited to see more X-Men movies!

Rissi, glad you enjoyed it! :D