Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Movie: X-Men: The Last Stand



My rating on a 1-10 scale: 8

Genre: Superhero, adventure, fantasy

Series or set: X-Men

Number in series: I think it’s a conclusion. Except it’s not. But it is too. … It’s complicated.

Primary actors: Hugh Jackman, Ian McKellen, Halle Berry, James Marsden

Length: An hour and 3/4

Based on: the Marvel comics.

Time period: Future / present.

Rating: PG-13

Year it came out: 2006

My overall opinion: Enjoyable! I loved seeing Ian McKellen as something other than Gandalf – though he does totally amazingly wonderfully completely ace that particular row. But. He was really cool as Magneto. Even if he was a bad guy. As to everyone else…Hugh Jackman was amazing yet again. And this movie was pretty good if you like sci-fi/action types! I do. And I thoroughly enjoyed this one.




 

2 comments:

Hamlette (Rachel) said...

This is probably my least favorite of the original X-Men trilogy, but still soooooo much better than many other superhero movies :-) Of course, anything with Wolverine in it is probably going to please me :-)

Charity U said...

Hamlette, a very understandable thing, your love of Wolverine...he's pretty awesome! :D