Saturday, September 8, 2012

Redemption


 
Author: Karen Kingsbury

Genre: Life

Series: Redemption series

Number in series: 1st
 
My rating on a 1-10 scale: 8.5

Type: Fiction

Number of pages: 555 (large-print)

Time period: Present (actually around 2000)

My overall opinion: A splendid book. It had been several months since I’d read a Karen Kingsbury, and it was surprising how nice it was to get back to one! She truly does have an amazing talent. I enjoyed learning the story that I’d heard hinted at in later series – they all connect somehow, you know. Or most of them, at least. But it’s fun to see some of the people who I know later get married to each other before they’re married. Getting the full backstory, finally. Anyway, great book, and I can’t wait to finish the series!

1 comment:

Analiese said...

I like your new backgound! And I'm glad your first blog button is working again. :)