Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Mysterious Mr. Quin



Author: Agatha Christie
Genre: Mystery
Series: This book isn’t in a series, and as far as I know, the characters don’t appear in any other Agatha Christie books. However, the book is kind of a collection of short stories, all involving the same main characters.
My rating on a 1-10 scale: 8.5
Type: Fiction
Number of pages: Probably abou
Time period: 1800’s
My overall opinion: Quite as usual, this book by Agatha Christie was amazing. How in the world she comes up with these mysteries is beyond me! The stories in The Mysterious Mr. Quin were interesting and spell-binding. You won’t be able to put it down in the middle of a story! Thankfully, this book has lots of smaller stories – with most books by Christie, you just HAVE to read it the whole way through. This one’s good for picking up when you have a few minutes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, I keep putting it down in the middle of the stories ... forgetting about the story, and then reading something else. So I think our feelings about it are quite opposite? (quiz: where did I get THAT line?) But you've made me want to re-read "Last Jew of Rotterdam". Where is it - do you happen to know - and can you please send it over to my dresser? --hotchocolate.a