Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Through My Eyes



Author: Tim Tebow
Genre: Life
My rating on a 1-10 scale: 8.5
Type: Biography
Time period: Present
My overall opinion: It was very good. Tim Tebow seems to have a very strong faith, and altogether seems like a very nice young man. Eeeek, I begin to sound like a grandmother! I enjoyed the book. Would have helped if I had understood the game of football…no, I don’t. :P But this book definitely made me feel like I know Tim Tebow, and I’ll cheer for him!

2 comments:

Kate Scott said...

I'm debating about whether or not to read this one. I loooove football, so I think I might enjoy it. On the other hand though I generally don't like memoirs by athletes. Not sure why. But I might give it a try if I have the time.

Charity U said...

Kate, you should try it. Don't know what you'd think of it, but I enjoyed it. :)