Monday, February 6, 2012

To Die For


Author: Sandra Byrd
Genre: Life
Series: Ladies in Waiting
Number in series: 1st
My rating on a 1-10 scale: 9
Type: Historical fiction
Number of pages: 329
Time period: 1500’s
My overall opinion: Somehow, back when I took that six week blogging break, this book was read but not reviewed, as I discovered very recently. How terrible! And I liked it a lot too. So I’m reviewing it now…and apologize for the long wait. This is Anne Boleyn’s story as seen through the eyes of her young friend Meg, who comes to live in King Henry VIII’s court with Anne. I found it well written and intriguing – most things concerning that particular time period are. This one more than some! It’s an amazing book and I highly recommend it to historical fiction lovers. And everyone else too.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I've been wanting to read this one! Glad to see you liked it :)

Ella said...

That sounds good!
I"ll have to see if my library has it!

Charity U said...

Crystal, do if you get a chance!

Ella, do read it if you possibly can. Great book!