Monday, August 20, 2012

A Few "Can't Wait!" Books

Having recently read Melanie's post on books she's anticipating, I felt again inspired to post about a few that I can't wait on! They include...


Roses Have Thorns by Sandra Byrd. Honestly, it's such a super cool cover, I can't wait! The story will be about Elizabeth I of England. Really excited to read this!


Grave Consequences by Lisa Bergren. Having loved everything I've read by her so far, I can't wait to read this sequel to Glamorous Illusions (which I have yet to read). Not to mention...the cover's amazing.



Rebekah by Jill Eileen Smith. Another beautiful cover, and I know I'll love reading Rebekah's story!


When a Heart Stops by Lynette Eason. Wow, I'm uncommonly excited for ALL of these books, definitely not excepting this one! It's going to be amazing.

There you go....a very quick list of books I can't wait on!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Great list! Most of those books are ones I can hardly wait to read! :)

Little Lady said...

Ooh! The Lisa T. Bergen one looks fantastic! That is an epic cover!

Liz R said...

I can't wait for the first three!!! I haven't read anything by Lynette Eason but I do have a couple in my TBR pile. I love all the covers!

Sandra Byrd said...

Thank you for putting Roses on your list!!

Charity U said...

Mmm, Melanie, your list inspired me. :)

Little Lady, isn't it an AMAZING cover? Epic is a great word for it.

Liz, definitely read Lynette Eason! The best ones that I've read by her were "A Killer Among Us" and "When the Smoke Clears." :)

Sandra, I really can't wait for Roses! Super excited. It's such a very interesting cover!