Monday, August 6, 2012

Claim



Author: Lisa T. Bergren
Genre: Adventure, life, a little romance
Series: The Homeward Trilogy
Number in series: 3rd
My rating on a 1-10 scale: 9.5
Type: Fiction
Number of pages: 386
Time period: 1800’s
My overall opinion: Wow. I loved this book way too much! I will admit, that judging by the covers, I had guessed that this would be my least favorite book of the trilogy, but was I ever wrong! I was definitely my favorite. It’s mostly Nic’s story, but includes quite a bit about Moira as well. It had plenty of heart-pounding adventure, sweet romance, and even something akin to a kidnapping! It was extremely exciting and awesome. Loved it! A must read.  

2 comments:

Little Lady said...

Sounds good if it recieved such a hight ratign from you! I haven't read any Lisa T. Bergen books in a looooong time, but maybe it's time for me to pick one up again!

Love!
http://insunshineandshadowsmew.blogspot.com/

Charity U said...

Definitely would recommend this one very much! Worth buying. :)