Monday, August 20, 2012

CD: I Dreamed a Dream



Singer: Susan Boyle
My rating on a 1-10 scale: 9.5
Type of music: Maybe some classic, some more “popular”
List of songs:

1.       Wild Horses

2.       I Dreamed a Dream

3.       Cry Me a River

4.       How Great Thou Art

5.       You’ll See

6.       Daydream Believer

7.       Up to the Mountain

8.       Amazing Grace

9.       Who I Was Born to Be

10.   Proud

11.   The End of the World

12.   Silent Night
My overall opinion: I love this CD so much. My favorite song in the second, the title track. It still gives me goose-bumps when I hear it, and I’ve heard it many many times! As you can see, Susan has a wide array of songs, classic (#2, from Les Mis), to religious (#4, 8, and 12), and even one Christmas song (#12). I really enjoy all the songs here! I like this CD better than her second one, The Gift.

No comments: