Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Two Princesses of Bamarre



Author: Gail Carson Levine
Genre: Fairy tale (that type of story, it’s not a retelling of a classic)
My rating on a 1-10 scale: 8.5
Type: Fiction
Number of pages: 293
Time period: Fantasy
My overall opinion: Gail Carson Levine’s stories rarely fail to charm me – this one was no exception. There are some of hers, I should mention, that I don’t really like (The Wish, Dave at Night, etc) but this one is a good one! My favorite by her is still Ella Enchanted (a Cinderella re-telling). However, if you enjoy fairy tale types of stories, try this fun book!

1 comment:

Little Lady said...

If this were my review, I would so give this book a 10!!!!! I LOVED reading this and Ella Enchanted growing up! So fantastic! I totally loved that you reviewed it Charity! :)