Saturday, August 4, 2012

How to Be a Hepburn in a Hilton World



Author: Jordan Christy
Genre: How-to
My rating on a 1-10 scale: 8
Type: Non-fiction
Number of pages: 196
My overall opinion: It was a fun read! The whole thing is how to be more like Audrey Hepburn than Paris Hilton. While it is written from a non-Christian perspective, most of the advice was pretty good. She talks about making the man pursue (NOT you pursue the guy), what to wear (don’t show all, please!), how to talk, and more. All in all, it’s a fun and handy little book.

3 comments:

Katelyn said...

Sounds like an interesting read! BTW, you inspired me to create my own tag. Will you check it out and give me your opinion?

Jenn said...

I've been debating about reading this book...thank you for the recommend, I might just buy it.

WearToStandOut said...

I LOVE THIS BOOK! I love it so much that I’ve actually added an online book club to my blog just to inspire more people to read this book… it’s amazing! If you’re interested in reading along and getting with the conversation, you can join us here: www.weartostandout.com/blog/how-to-be-a-hepburn-in-a-hilton-world and tell us what you think! xoxo, WearToStandOut