Monday, November 19, 2012

Bourne & Tributary


Author: Lisa T. Bergren
Genre: Adventure, life, suspense, romance
Series: River of Time
Number in series: 4th!!!!!
My rating on a 1-10 scale: 9.5 total
Type: Fiction
Number of pages: 322
Time period: 1500’s
My overall opinion: Oh wow…SOOOOO good. Here, we go, a bit about each book.
Bourne: Action packed, heart-stopping, and downright amazing. I loved seeing more of Gabi and Marcello, but really, Luca, Lia, and Lord Greco were the main characters of this book. Oh, and just about Luca and Lia in general? <3 Yay. :) Love them so much. Not only did my heart stop a few times in this book, it also spent a great deal of time pounding! Bourne was impossible to put down. It wraps up some suspense left over from Torrent, but left some un-answered questions for…
Tributary: Just when you think it can’t get any better, any more exciting, any sweeter…it does. Even better than Bourne! Again, packed with everything good and exciting and totally awesome. Less than 20 pages into the book, a kidnapping of a highly important character! The excitement never lets up from there on. And finally – the end is perfect. It wraps up everything you’ve spent SO much time wondering about.
BUT. Having said that? I’d still love to see more in this series! There’s got to be some way…



A week later...I've connected with Lisa, the author, on Twitter and learned that there will be another book, coming in 2013! I believe it's another short one, titled Deluge. Yippee! :)

3 comments:

Jujube said...

I'm enjoying this series, although technically, I've only read the first book. But it's pretty good, so I can't wait to read the rest!

Lisa Tawn Bergren said...

Yay! Glad you'll welcome book #5, DELUGE, later in 2013! I'm looking forward to joining these characters again too. :-)

Charity U said...

Jemimah, do read the rest! They're SOOOOO good!

Lisa, thanks for stopping by! I am super excited for "Deluge" and can't wait to see the cover...not to mention read it! Have my fingers crossed it'll come out in paperback form...cause I'm totally buying it if it is. :D