Thursday, November 22, 2012

Music Tag

Look what I found, friends! A fun tag, and it even has to do with music. So we're using it! Here are the rules, then let's go...and of course, feel free to steal it for your own blog.

1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle. (I'm using my Mp3 player)
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. Write down the song name and (if applicable) the movie it came from, no matter how silly it sounds.
4. Tag some friends. Your choice how many.

Here we go!
 
If someone says "Are you okay?" you say... Gira Con Me Questa Notte by Josh Groban. Ummm. Yeah. It was a long day? (Oh, I looked up the translation on GoogleTranslation – it means Spin with Me Tonight.)

What would best describe your personality? Throw the Coins from Sense and Sensibility 1995. Okay. Sure. I like throwing some things. And it’s a very cheerful piece of music, which fits me.

How would you describe yourself? Ave Maria by Il Divo. Huh. Not quite so great…

What do you like in a guy/girl? La Pastorella dell’ Alpi (son bella pastorella) by Charlotte Church. Yay for GoogleTranslation! Apparently that all means The Shepherdess of Alps (I am beautiful shepherdess). Well…I wouldn’t mind marrying a farmer/shepherd, I suppose.

How do you feel today? Backwoods Boy by Josh Turner. Actually, it’s more Backwoods Girl for me, but…definitely countryish.

What is your life's purpose? White Christmas by Celtic Woman. Wow. What a purpose!

What's Your Motto? Find Me a Baby by Josh Turner. Way to make me sound desperate for a spouse! Or a child, maybe! Though Josh Turner meant a spouse…

What do your friends think of you? Laurel and Hardy theme. Ooooo, that is fitting. Anyone familiar with Laurel and Hardy? Google them. Comedians, 1930s/40s. Hilarious. They're on the left.

What do your parents think of you? General Lavine-eccentric by Claude Debussy. I take it my parents find me eccentric?

What do you think about very often? Mr. Elton from Emma 2009. NOOOO! My Mp3 player (LaMera) is plotting against me! Mr. Elton is not my primary thought, contrary to LaMera’s belief.

What is 2 + 2? Mi Morena by Josh Groban. Not so sure about that…

What do you think of your best friend? Treebeard from Two Towers 2002. I don’t actually consider my friends to be trees, or even to look like them.

What do you think of the person you like? O Mio Babbino Caro by Katherine Jenkins. Translated as “O my dear papa.” I do like my dad, it’s true!

What is your life story? When You Believe by Celtic Woman. Hmmm…believing is good. I think?

What do you want to be when you grow up? The Lord Bern from Voyage of the Dawn Treader 2010. LaMera is making things up again. I mean, Lord Bern was okay, but he had a very hard life, and I’d rather not be him…

What do you think when you see the person you like? This Time for Sure from How to Train Your Dragon. Well!

What will you do at your wedding? Santa Clause is Coming by Michael Buble. Do I get to be Santa?

What will they play at your funeral? The Interrupted Serenade by Claude Debussy. How fitting. My life WILL be rudely interrupted, after all.

What is your hobby/interest? May It Be by Enya. Hmmm…she sang that for Fellowship of the Ring, so maybe LaMera is saying…I like Lord of the Rings? YES!

What is your biggest fear? Isengard Unleashed from Two Towers 2002. Yeah, that was scary all right.

What is your biggest secret? I Wouldn’t Be a Man by Josh Turner. I’ll have to think on that for a while…

What do you want right now? Stars and Midnight Blue by Enya. I love both of those, so yes!

What do you think of your friends? Dear Lord and Father of Mankind by Katherine Jenkins. Huh. Not sure about that.

What's the worst thing that could happen? Be My Love by Katherine Jenkins. Since I’m not sure who exactly that’s talking about, it may or may not be bad.

What is the one thing you regret? Last Time by Moonlight by Enya. I can’t recall anything moonlight-related that I regret?

What makes you laugh? O Come, O Come, Emmanuel by Francesca Battistelli. I bought that song just for some special song reviews (coming next month!). And it doesn’t really make me laugh a lot…

What makes you cry? The 1st Sword from Voyage of the Dawn Treader 2010. Only the end of that movie makes me cry.

Will you ever get married? Fairytale by Enya. I will have a fairytale wedding!

What scares you the most? The Gardiners from Pride and Prejudice 1995. Oh yeah. THEY are scary. Or not.

Does anyone like you? Deeper Than My Love by Josh Turner. Apparently, yes.

If you could go back in time, what would you change? Evacuating London from Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe 2005. Take out World War I!

What will you name this post? I Will Pray for You by Katherine Jenkins. If you read this whole thing, you probably do need some prayer by now. No, I’m not actually naming my post that.

 
That was fun! I hereby tag anyone who wants to do it! Have fun yourself!!

4 comments:

Mary Beth said...

That was fun to read! I got a chuckle out of quite a few of those.:)

Panda Incognito said...

That's hilarious! These games are always really fun to read over, and the editorial comments only make it more amusing. I couldn't help snorting at the bit about your life being rudely interrupted at your funeral. :D

Black Min said...

Hello friends
I have many good and latest ringtones in 2018. I want to share with everyone to get the best quality ringtones on my mobile phone. Ringtones are attractive. Classical ringtones. That's my ringtone collection in 2018. I usually install my favorite ringtone at this site, You can refer more ringtones here: https://bestringtonesfree.net/

Top 5 favorite ringtones in 2018. You can refer and install:

dil diyan gallan ringtones
Ipl ringtones
Nokia ringtones
Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan ringtones
Bahubali 2 ringtones

Free quality ringtones. Hope my ringtone collection will get you the most favorite ringtone. Share to get the ringtone of the times. thank you!

Sophie Grace said...

I have read your article; it is very informative and helpful for me. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it. 192.168.l.254 is one of the most important things that you should know about your router