Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Song: Big Green Tractor



 Singer: Jason Aldean

My rating on a 1-10 scale: 9

Type of music: Country

Length: 3:24

Lyrics:  I can take you for a ride on my big green tractor
we can go slow or make it go faster
down through the woods and out to the pasture
long as I'm with you it really don't matter
climb up in my lap and drive if you want to
girl you know you got me to hold on to
we can go to town or baby if you'd rather
I'll take you for a ride on my big green tractor

My overall opinion: Really enjoying this song right now! While I prefer Josh Turner’s voice over any other country that I’ve listened to so far, Jason Aldean isn’t bad, and I love this song way too much (note, however, that from my researching, Aldean’s songs are all clean or good…so be careful!). Highly recommended for John Deere and country music fans – I am both. After hearing this song a few times on the radio, I bought it from Amazon and have listened on repeat ever since! :) I’ve included the YouTube below…and below that, the YouTube of Tim Hawkins (possibly the world’s greatest comedian?) singing his version, Pretty Pink Tractor. Enjoy! 

 

 

No comments: