Monday, February 7, 2011

A Covenant of Love



Author: Gilbert Morris
Genre: Romance, life
Series: The Appomattox Saga
Number in series: 1st
My rating on a 1-10 scale: 7
Type: Fiction
Number of pages: 361
Time period: Civil War
Main characters: Melanie, Gideon, Clay, Melora, Ellen
Exciting events: Fights, war
My overall opinion: It was okay. Not the best book I've ever read. However, it was a good book, and I think you'll enjoy it. The characters do some things I don't approve of, but in the end they come back to God. None of it is explicitly described at all. Though it is called a Christian romance, there is not a TON of mention of God, if that makes sense. It's more romance than Christian, though it isn't dirty or anything. I think I'll keep reading the series, because I rather liked this one.

No comments: