Monday, February 7, 2011

Movie: Little Rascals



My rating on a 1-10 scale: 7
Main characters: Spanky, Alfalfa, Darla, Porky, Buckwheat, Butch, Woim, Waldo
Genre: Comedy, kids, growing up
Primary actors: Travis Tedford, Bug Hall, Kevin Jamal Woods, Zachary Mabry
Length: About one hour, 20 minutes
Based on: I think it's sorta based on the older Little Rascal movie episodes. Actually, I'm pretty sure it is.
Time period: Present
Exciting events: Chases, fire, fights
Quote(s): I'll just tell you that there are a bunch of good ones!

Year it came out: 1994
My overall opinion: It's a good movie! There is some kissing between kids who are about 10, and a few mentions of body parts, but otherwise it's quite clean. Oh, and some name calling. Though there aren't any bad words. All in all, we kids enjoy it and laugh over it a lot. There are some really funny lines!

No comments: