Monday, February 21, 2011

Where Honor Dwells



Author: Gilbert Morris
Genre: Romance, life
Series: The Appomattox Saga
Number in series: 3rd
My rating on a 1-10 scale: 8
Type: Fiction
Number of pages: 355
Time period: Civil War
Main characters: Vince, Jake, Rachel
Exciting events: Mistaken identity...
Passage from book: "No! No!" Excitement brightened Vince's eyes and he leaned forward and whispered, "You don't have to do that. You take my place! Don't you see?" He suddenly slapped his hands together, exclaiming, "Jake, remember what that purser on the boat did? He took you for me! We look that much alike."
My overall opinion: It was a very good book, and I think you'd enjoy it. :) I'm really enjoying this series (3  books to go!). It was the best one I've read yet by Gilbert Morris.

No comments: