Thursday, February 17, 2011

Movie: The Music Box



My rating on a 1-10 scale: 9.5
Main characters: Laurel, Hardy
Genre: Comedy
Series or set: Well, it's sort of in a series of short movies. But it's not a series, more a set.
Primary actors: Stan Laurel, Oliver Hardy
Length: 30 minutes
Time period: 1930's
Exciting events: Several, to say the least.
Quote(s): Walk around? Me? Professor Theodore Von Schwarzenhoffer? M.D., A.D., D.D.S., F.L.D., F.F.F. und F. should walk around? Get that thing out of the way! Go on, out of the way!
Year it came out: 1932
My overall opinion: Many people think this is Laurel and Hardy's best film. I've gotta admit, it's definitely on of the best ones! It is absolutely hilarious and even the youngest person will be able to see the humor! It's almost painful to watch. Hightly recommended!

1 comment:

Black Min said...

I love Indian music.
Music is essential in our lives. Music brings joy to laughter. From the inspiration of singers and musicians. They created a lively atmosphere. I made from their songs as my own ringtone. How about you? Want to see and install or visit my home page: https://bestringtonesfree.net/

Leave a comment for us to improve the ringtone. Thank you!