Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day 19 – Random

Nicknames I Have
Actually, I’m rarely called anything but Charity. It’s not really an easy name to shorten, you know? Let’s see. Mom and Dad call me Doll or Dolly on occasion…that would be the oldest one – trust me, it’s old. At least once, we met a new family who asked if they could call me Cherry. Being shy, I said yes. But they didn’t call me that for long! I’m just not a Cherry. Doesn’t fit me. Occasionally my siblings try Char or Chair, but it never works for long. They forget, and when they remember, I don’t respond, so. ;) Really, yes, I’m pretty much just known as Charity!

1 comment:

Melody said...

Heehee, I would call you Cherry only as a reference to Martin Chuzzlewit. ;-) There's a girl in there named Charity and they call her Cherry; also her sister's name is Mercy and they call her Merry. Haha...