Sunday, April 8, 2012

Guest Blogger: Miss Elizabeth

I am delighted to be welcoming Miss Elizabeth for a short interview today! She writes one of my all-time favorite blogs, and I'm very glad that she agreed to guest blog for me! You'll see her posts over the next few days (and trust me, they're really fun posts!). In the meantime, enjoy this short interview. :)

You have a blog...what's it about?
Elegance of Fashion is a blog about Period Dramas, though I have put up posts about sewing and occasionally some photography. At Elegance of Fashion, I mainly review period dramas, hold events, and make period drama banners, extras, and icons. Currently, the event I'm holding is the Period Drama Advice Event where readers can submit a "responding" letter from a period drama character to a letter "written" by another period drama character and vote for your favorite responding letters.
Since this blog is all about Austen in particular, and books in general, what are some of your favorite books?
My top three favorite books are Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, and Northanger Abbey.
How about a few favorite movies?
It may be a little repetitive, but Pride and Prejudice (1995), Sense and Sensibility (1995, though I also liked 2008), Emma (2009), Little Dorrit (2008), Miss Potter, The King's Speech to name a few.

Finally, please give us a direct link to your blog.

Elegance of Fashion
You can read my blog at http://elegance-of-fashion.blogspot.com .

Make sure you check out her blog! It's delightful. :) And watch for the coming guest posts!

No comments: