Sunday, April 1, 2012

There’s a Sheep in My Bathtub


Author: Brian Hogan
Genre: Life, missions
My rating on a 1-10 scale: 9
Type: Non-fiction
Number of pages: 252
Time period: 1990’s
My overall opinion: This is a book that will definitely snag you. Even if missionary stories aren’t usually for you, trust me, this one you’ll love. It’s funny, it’s sweet, it’s sad. Not to mention amazing. My mom read it aloud to all five of us kids (my age down to eight) and at times, we were all laughing out loud. Mr. Hogan has some hilarious experiences in there! And then, yes, some was sad. But overall, it was a really great book that I highly recommend to everyone. Wonderful story. There was a little theology that I didn’t entirely agree with me, but it was minor enough not to ruin the story or hurt the Mongolians to whom the Hogans were ministering!

No comments: